Welcome to BC’s only provincial outreach program that delivers early learning and healthy development resources directly to families of newborns.
Each year, more than 40,000 BC families welcome a newborn into their homes. Books for BC Babies’ mission is to ensure that these families are introduced to the resources they need to provide a stimulating environment for their babies’ healthy development.
- Why do newborns need books, songs and rhymes?
- What is Books for BC Babies?
- What's in the Books for BC Babies bag?
- Is Books for BC Babies making a difference?
- Why we need your help now
- Download a sponsorship package
- Donate now
- In the news
- Online resources For parents and caregivers
- How do I get a resource kit when my baby is born?